It’s vital if you ask us
Skin is something truly important, especially when you think about how your skin stays with you forever. Therefore like everything you want to last it is important to take extra care of your skin.
Here are 7 reasons why having a skin care routine is vital. Spoiler alert it can have a knock off effect to creating other healthy habits in your life.
1. Our skin sheds itself daily.You may think your skin is healthy today, but did you know your skin cells shed just about every minute of every day? This means the healthy skin you have today will be shedding tomorrow, so if you don’t care for it now you could lose it to dull, less than perfect skin. Isn’t that a great reason to develop a daily skin care routine?
2. All skin types are different.Perhaps you have a friend who doesn’t have a skin care routine and her skin looks great. Well that is great for her, but did you know that all skin types are different? Because of this, your skin may require more care than the next persons. For this reason a daily skin care routine is important.
3. Beautiful skin is a lifelong process.If you want gorgeous skin 30 years from now, the choices you make today will help that happen. Beautiful skin is a lifelong process, and developing a daily skin care routine today can help you keep beautiful skin for the future. At the same time, negative skin care routines now can harm your skin for the future.
4. Prevention is easier.Preventing potential skin problems now is easier than trying to fix skin issues in the future. Taking the time to involve yourself in a skin care routine daily takes less time than having to see dermatologists or address skin issues as a result of neglect down the line.
5. A skin care routine saves you money.When you take care of your skin health, you avoid issues down the line that can be costly. If you don’t want to deal with acne scars, deep wrinkles, skin discoloration, or other skin issues, a skin care routine now can prevent trips to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon in the future to address these issues.
6. When you look good you feel good.Having clean and clear skin can help boost your confidence and keep you looking your best! Your face is the first part of you others see when they meet you, so go forward with your best face forward. A daily skin care routine can help you do exactly this.
7. A skin care routine can help establish other healthy routines.Add a skin care routine to your other healthy living routines so you can develop better health habits all around. This can include oral care routines as well as hair and scalp routines. Do them all together so you can look and feel great