Nothing beats a good old fashioned tasty and elegant dessert for any occasion. One of the best to prepare is the classic Peppermint Tart. It’s simple, easy to make and delicious.
Ingredients: Tennis Biscuits, Caramel, Whipped Cream, Peppermint Chocolate
1. Using a square or rectangular container, cover the surface in a thin layer of caramel. This will prevent it from sticking to the container.
2. Add a layer of Tennis biscuits, covering the whole container.
3. Add another layer of caramel, as thick as you’d like it to be.
4. Add a layer of whipped cream over the caramel.
5. Using a grater, grate the peppermint chocolate over the whipped cream.
6. Add other layer of biscuits, then caramel, whipped cream and chocolate.
7. Continue this process until you have your desired amount of layers.
8. Once done, place it in the fridge to set for a few hours.
Image Source: Instagram
What do you think?
Total votes: 0
Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%
Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%